As I mentioned on Friday, we had the pleasure of guest posting Saturday over at Footprints On My Heart, and we would love for you to visit and see this post for yourself! It includes pictures from our trip a year ago (Oh my goodness! It’s been that long?!?!) to Rome, and we think you’ll enjoy it.
In other news, WE HAVE A WINNER!!! The winner of our giveaway is Pamela James! Pamela, please e-mail me with your mailing information, and we’ll send your prize right over! Our runner-up was Beany Lefebvre, and don’t you worry – We have a gift for you, as well! 😉
And our product choice for this week…
…this glass water bottle by Ello! I personally have this very same water bottle and absolutely love it – It’s BPA-free, and dishwasher safe, plus at 22oz, I know I am drinking as much water as possible throughout the day! This little guy goes EVERYWHERE with me – Pure Barre, work, the gym, to the store, on a road trip… The silicone seal means the water stays fresh and the glass keeps it relatively cold. I keep on my nightstand for my 1-2/night ‘wake up in the middle of the night for water’, and have loved that my water is never warm and always tastes delicious! I’m not sure why but cold water tastes so much better in glass than in plastic…but maybe those are just my taste buds. 😉 Try this one for yourself! You won’t be sorry you made this purchase!
Prayer is our other ‘choice’ for the week! We have a LARGE prayer request list, and just ask that you pray for our intentions, as well as let us know how we can pray for you! Fill in the contact form below – It is 100% confidential, and just sends us an e-mail with your prayer requests so we can pray for you! All we ask in return is that you pray for our list too!
Here’s our list:
- Pier’s minor surgery this Wednesday
- Our dear friend’s mother, who has just been diagnosed with stomach cancer
- Another dear friend whose father has just been diagnosed with lymphoma
- The healing of a broken heart for someone oh so special to us
- Safety in our travels this week
- Healing, patience & understanding for all of those facing the pain of infertility
- God’s guidance as we go throughout our days to make the choices we should
- A couple very very close to us, for continued healing and miracles
Thank you, Jesus, for your healing & blessings!
“…but those who trust in the LORD will renew their strength; they will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not faint.”
You must be logged in to post a comment.